Please consider donating
This development takes a lot of time and any donations to keep this going are more than welcome.
Show your support and buy me a coffee!
- Windows 10 / 11 (x86 / x64)
- Hardware which supports NVENC
- NVIDIA GPU GeForce Kepler gen or later (GT / GTX 6xx or later). Since GT 63x, 62x etc. are renames of the Fermi generation, they cannot run NVEnc.
This project would not be possible without some other tools. CudaCoder works as a GUI for NVEnc, created by rigaya, and MediaInfo.
Please visit the creators websites to support them!
A video encoder is a software or hardware application that compresses and converts digital video data into a format that is more suited for storage or transmission while retaining video quality.
Your video deserves the best encoding for the platform you'll be using it on, and that's where CudaCoder comes in!
The CudaCoder video encoder was created using cutting-edge technologies, such as NVIDIA CUDA, a parallel computing platform and programming model that allows GPUs to be used to increase performance. This technique enables CudaCoder to process videos at breakneck speeds, reducing encoding times by up to 10 times compared to traditional methods.
CudaCoder supports both h264 and HEVC and lets you adjust the output resolution, playback quality, frame rate, bit depth, and other settings. In all, it allows users to encode their videos in any format they desire. It is also compatible with AAC, AC3, and MP3 audio encoders.
Not only that, CudaCoder supports batch conversions, allowing it to process many files at once. You can choose between MKV and MP4 as the output format. A few additional factors are modifiable if you take the time to look at the defaults.
- Export to MKV or MP4
- Video encoders: h264 and HEVC
- Audio encoders: aac, ac3, and mp3
- Copy audio, chapters and subtitles
- Batch convert
- Hardware encoding with NVIDIA CUDA
- Separate or merge audio channels
- Copy/Clear metadata from video, audio and subtitles
CudaCoder was designed to be easy to use, with a user-centric interface that made it accessible to both professional video editors and casual users. Its ability to produce high-quality, visually stunning videos with minimal waiting time made it an indispensable tool for anyone involved in video production.
ChangelogVersion 1.23 - January 22, 2023
- Added: Option to add custom output resolution
- Changed: NVEncC updated to v7.13
- Fixed: A bug that made the app crash on startup
- Changed: NVEncC updated to v7.09
- Fixed: Performance improvements
- Added: Enabled input file “.ts”
- Added: Added more Colorspace arguments
- Changed: NVEncC updated to v6.0
- Changed: MediaInfo updated to v22.03
- Fixed: Selection of audio tracks wasn’t working properly
- Added: Set interlace flag of input frame
- Added: Apply a 3D LUT to an input video
- –vpp-colorspace (lut3d, lut3d_interp)
- Changed: NVEncC updated to 5.43
- Fixed: Level option wasn’t working properly
- Fixed: About window crashed in Win32 version
- Added: Video resolution 480p and 576p
- Added: Option to select Profile
- Added: Option to select Teir when using HEVC
- Added: Option to select Level when using HEVC
- Fixed: CudaCoder was looking for the wrong encoder-file in Win32-version
- Fixed: Remove option “–audio-copy” if no audio is selected
- Added: Automatically check for new version of CudaCoder
- Added: Option to change audio channels
- Added: Option to lookahead to improve image quality
- Added: Copy/Clear metadata from video, audio and subtitles, if possible by NVEnc
- Initial release
ArchiveCudaCoder_1.23_x64.zip (55 downloads) (January 22, 2023)
CudaCoder_1.23_Win32.zip (26 downloads) (January 22, 2023)
CudaCoder_1.22_x64.zip (137 downloads) (January 18, 2023)
CudaCoder_1.22_Win32.zip (60 downloads) (January 18, 2023)
CudaCoder_1.21_x64.zip (1262 downloads) (April 25, 2022)
CudaCoder_1.21_Win32.zip (313 downloads) (April 25, 2022)
CudaCoder_1.2_Win32.zip (348 downloads) (February 16, 2022)
CudaCoder_1.2_x64.zip (917 downloads) (February 16, 2022)
CudaCoder_1.1.1_x64.zip (465 downloads) (February 06, 2022)
CudaCoder_1.1.1_Win32.zip (253 downloads) (February 06, 2022)
CudaCoder_1.1_x64.zip (329 downloads) (February 03, 2022)
CudaCoder_1.1_Win32.zip (272 downloads) (February 03, 2022)
CudaCoder_1.0_x64.zip (485 downloads) (January 25, 2022)
CudaCoder_1.0_Win32.zip (318 downloads) (January 25, 2022)